No products in the cart.
We strive to provide the very best quality and service available and to maintain the highest quality control standard in the business, however, an occasional problem may arise due to the perishable nature of our product. If this should happen, we must require that our customers follow the guidelines below:
1) Inspect all products immediately upon arrival. If a problem is encountered, you need to report the situation to your sales representative within 48 hours of receiving the product. Do not discard the product until you contact your sales representative. PKF, Inc. reserves the right to have the product returned, at our expense, for further examination.
2) In order for your sales representative to record your problem properly, the following information must be provided at the time of the complaint:
a. Invoice/ order number
b. Date shipped and received
c. Air way bill or tracking number
d. Items and number of units damaged with pictures as they are taken out of box.
e. The specific problem encountered with products (s)
f. A written request confirming the claim with all of the above information included must be forwarded to our Keaau, Hawaii office within 5 business days to support your claim.
3) Once your request for credit is approved, a credit invoice will be processed and mailed to you. If the credit request is denied, our credit manager will notify you in writing.
4) Credits should not be automatically deducted from any payment. If you do not receive either a credit invoice or denial letter by the time payment is to be made, please fax or email a copy of your written request, along with photos of damaged items, to our credit manager in our Keaau location at 808-982-8544, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The situation will be researched and you will be contacted as quickly as possible.
5) Please note that transportation problems, such as delays, overheating, frozen/burned products, etc., must be handled directly by you and your freight carrier. If the carrier is Federal Express and we included the freight cost on the invoice of that particular shipment, PKF, Inc. will handle the claim.
If you placed an order and need to cancel, please call or email us as soon as possible. In order for your order to be cancelled, the cancellation must be acknowledged within 24-hours of the order being placed.