No products in the cart.
Hawaiian Tropical Flowers Ordering and shipping information and policies.
See our Hawaiian Tropical Flowers Shipping FAQ for answers to your common shipping questions not answered below.
Make sure mail from firstname.lastname@example.org will make it to your inbox and not be treated as spam – this is the address your order confirmation and payment details will be sent from.
- We appreciate your business and will provide you with professional, timely delivery of your orders. Our flowers are guaranteed fresh.
- All items are subject to seasonal availability.
- Orders come ready to arrange, vases and trays are additional.
- Photo is representative of what can be done with our beautiful tropical flowers and your creative touch. Not all flowers are displayed in photographs.
- Hawaiian Tropical Flowers care and use instructions are included with each shipment.
- Substitution of suitable and same quality alternate flowers and foliage may be necessary.
- Substitutes of equal value may occur without notification.
- We are not responsible or our carrier for any delay or damage of the product caused by natural disaster ie: storm, heavy snow, fire, earthquake, terrorist acts, extreme hot or cold, etc.
- All plants, cut flowers and foliage are subject to inspection by government agencies (Dept. of Agriculture) which may result in a delay in delivery. We are not liable or responsible for damage, refunds or credit resulting from delay or packing damage of these shipments.
- Please view shipping schedules to estimate date of arrival.
- Hawaiian Tropical Flowers orders are subject to a 4.1666% state tax.
- Plants and flowers are guaranteed fresh when signed for on the first delivery attempt. They are perishable and immediate care is needed. Boxes will NOT be left on a release signature or when signed for on notification on door. If you wish the box to be left at the door, please notify us at the time of ordering. Be advised that this will VOID OUR GUARANTEE.
- Local delivery available in the Hilo and Puna areas of the Big Island!
- An additional $10.00 will be charged to your credit card for address corrections made by our delivery courier. Incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses may result in delays which we are not responsible for replacements due to these delays.
- Off island shipping via Federal Express Economy Service or Commodity Forwarders.
- An additional $2.00 to obtain a signature from someone at the recipient’s address upon delivery.
- Add $10.00 per gift box for winter pack insulation. This helps but does not guarantee the flowers/foliage will not be damaged due to extreme weather. We are not responsible for damage from weather related shipping problems.
- Winter Pack: October – April (insulated to protect from freezing)
- Summer Pack: May – September (insulation not required)
- Hawaiian Tropical Flowers prices are laid in door to door.
- A street address and phone number is necessary for Federal Express delivery. If you are shipping to two different addresses, you must place two separate orders.
- The price for the cut Hawaiian Tropical Flowers and matured orchid plants include Federal Express delivery services. Shipping prices for Cut flowers, matured orchid plants and Hawaiian gift shop items must be shipped separately due to agricultural inspection procedures.
- Please call us @ 1-808-982-8322 or Toll Free 1-866-982-8322 to arrange for shipments going to ALASKA or ARIZONA.
- Orders must be received and acknowledged 48 hours prior to shipping.
- Federal Express offers SATURDAY special delivery in most major cities with $15.00 or more as additional freight cost. If interested, please indicate “Saturday delivery is requested” in the Special Instructions portion of your order. We will verify that Saturday delivery is available to your “ship to” address and get back to you. Please don’t assume it will get delivered on Saturday without directly contacting us. Thanks!
- We will do our best to ship any orders that are received after the cut off. However this is not guaranteed.
- All additional surcharges and extra delivery charges will not be reflected in this e-store check out. They will be on your credit card statement in the final total. If you need a receipt, please make the request direct to us by phone or email.
If there is any loss or damage to shipment, notification must be made within 48 hours.
Puchases provide employment opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities through Supported Employment.